Click image to enlarge
Designer: Mou Saha
Hi, I’m Mou. I love crafting and have been scrapbooking for over three years now. Originally from India, I came to the US about 8 years ago and immediately became a regular shopper at Michaels, JoAnn’s and the like. When I started scrapbooking, I bought a lot of tools, most of which were by Fiskars. In fact, the paper trimmer I got at Sam’s Club three years ago, still works for me. My latest Fiskars favorites are all the new squeeze punches… so easy on your hands and such fun shapes. I was really stoked when asked to be a Guest Designer for Fiskars. You would envy me if you saw the lovely and very generous goodie box that they sent me. And this is what I created with the stuff.
Instructions (Print version)
1. Trace the die cut chipboard onto the Sparkle Daisy Patch cardstock and cut it out with the Micro-Tip scissors.
2. Ink the edges of this piece with the Chocoholic ink pad.
3. Adhere it to the Polka Dot Stamp background at about the center.
4. Cut two 3.5 x 9 inches strips from Polka Dot Stamp and green Dots papers.
5. Punch the top left corner of the black Polka Dot Stamp and the top right corner of the green Dots paper with the Heritage 3-in-1 corner punch.
6. Ink the edges of these two strips with The Good Silver and the Chocoholic inks respectively.
7. Adhere the Polka Dot Stamp strip toward the left of the Daisy Patch paper and slightly overlap it with the green Dots paper.
8. Attach photo toward the left of the black dot strip.
9. Using the finger-tip swivel knife, cut out a Chandelier flower and a flocked flourish from the Finley’s Estate Chandelier Flowers & Kimberly Poloson Flocked Cardstock Letters Home/ Big Flourish papers. The finger tip knife gives so much control making it easier to cut delicate shapes out of patterned papers.
10. Adhere these pieces as shown in the layout.
11. Spell the title with the chipboard alphabets.
12. Stamp a saying with the Chocoholic ink on the green Dots paper and punch it out with the Scalloped Oval squeeze punch. This creates such a neat label.
13. Place it to the left overlapping the photo and add the year with sparkle stickers.
14. Embellish the page with glittered flowers attached with brads and more cardstock and epoxy stickers.
15. As a final touch, punch out small photo corners and add them to the photo.
Fiskars: Squeeze punch Scalloped Oval
Fiskars: Squeeze punch Photo Corner
Fiskars: 3-in-1 Heritage Corner Punch
Fiskars: Fingertip Craft Swivel knife
Fiskars: Softouch Micro-Tip Scissors
Fiskars: High Density Pigment Inks Chocoholic
Fiskars: High Density Pigment Inks The Good Silver
Fiskars: Tape Runner
Fiskars: Self Healing Cutting mat
Fiskars: Kimberly Poloson Flocked Cardstock Letters Home/ Polka Dot Stamp
Fiskars: Kimberly Poloson Flocked Cardstock Letters Home/ Big Flourish
Cloud 9 Design: Sparkle Cardstock Finley’s Estate Daisy Patch
Cloud 9 Design: Sparkle Cardstock Finley’s Estate Chandelier Flowers
Cloud 9 Design: Finley’s Estate Dots
Cloud 9 Design: Rain Dots Self -Adhesive Words & Shapes
Cloud 9 Design: Sparkle Dimensional Stickers
Cloud 9 Design: Sparkle Cardstock Alphabet & Number stickers
Heidi Grace Designs: Reagan’s Closet Clear Stamps
Heidi Grace Designs: Small glittered flowers and brads
Li’l Davis Designs: Chipboard alphabets
Others: die cut chipboard (Rusty Pickle), pen