Click image to enlarge
Designer: Becky Novacek
Using the most basic of supplies for the basis of this layout, a lot of "punch"(pardon the pun) is added with pattern paper punches, using the Fiskars squeeze punches. The added punch they provide doesn't break the bank either.
Instructions (Print version)
1. Use Fiskars XL Oopsie Daisy and XL Loves Me, Loves Me Not Squeeze Punches with Heidi Grace Papers to create twelve flowers.
2. Use Fiskars Medium Round 'n Round Squeeze Punch with black and tan cardstocks to create twelve flower centers.
3. Use Fiskars Desktop Rotary Trimmer to cut a piece of Heidi Grace Pink Paper from Single Sided Paper Pack, 1/4"x5".
4. Use Fiskars Desktop Rotary Trimmer to cut a piece of Heidi Grace Designs Decor Stripe Paper to 4 1/4"x 3/4", using the Fiskars Scallop Cutting Blade in the Desktop Trimmer on one long side.
5. Adhere 5"x7" horizontal photo to white cardstock background 3/4" from left side and 1 3/4" from top. Adhere Pink skinny strip to top of photo.
6. Fill in the space to the right of the photo with the Heidi Grace Designs Decor Stripe Paper that has the scallop edge. Right under this adhere Heidi Grace Designs Words Cardstock Stickers to fill to the edge of layout. (The overlapping section can be trimmed with the Fiskars Desktop Trimmer)
7. Assemble flowers by adhering a punched circle to the center of each punched flower. Then using the black embroidery floss, thread each button and secure. Adhere a button to each flower center.
8. Adhere a 4"x6" horizontal photo to right bottom of layout, lining the top left side of photo to match up with the bottom of the larger photo and leaving 3/4" on right side of 4"x6" photo.
9. Adhere assembled flowers to layout making a border between photos. Save one flower for title section.
10. Punch one larger circle from black cardstock, using Fiskars Large Round 'n Round Squeeze Punch. Use Heidi Grace Designs Shapes Rub-ons to create title, placing one of the rub-ons directly onto punched black circle and then adhering circle with title rub-ons. Handwrite first word of title on Heidi Grace Cardstock Sticker.
11. Handwrite journaling on strips of white cardstock and adhere to left side of smaller photo.
12. Machine stitch around entire layout.
11. Adhere flower to title section.