Playtime With Sarah
Click image to enlarge
Designer: Erin Roe
Circle Border Punches add a fun twist to the traditional circle accent on this bright layout. Another fun way to use circles is to create circle outlines with the circle cutter. The stamp press helps me get perfectly aligned titles every time!
Instructions (Print version)
1. Adhere a 4"X6" photo to the top right corner of a two page spread, adhere another 4"X6" photo an an inch and a half below but right beside the first photo.
2. Adhere a 6"X4" photo on the bottom right side of the first page of the spread.
3. Adhere a 1.5"X12 inch strip of striped paper accross the top of the spread and a 1.75"X12" strip accross the bottom, trim where the pages split.
4. Adhere a 2"X8.5" strip of green patterned paper along the left side of the first page and a 2"X4" along the right side of the second page.
5. Add journaling below the photos on the second page.
6. Using stamps, stamp press and letter stickers, add a title above the photo on the first page.
7. Using a circle border punch, punch out a blue patterned paper Aurora circle and adhere in upper left corner of first page and top with chipboard and stickers.
8. Add circle stickers in bottom right and left corners of the layout.
9. Cut small circle outlines using the circle cutter and adhere over small circle stickers.