Click image to enlarge
Gretchen Schmidt, Fiskateer # 51 loves using her round 'n round squeeze punches and decorative blades for her trimmer on her scrapbook layouts.
Instructions (Print version)
1. Cut a piece of Sparkle-Pear Alicious to 11-1/4" x 11-1/4" using a straight rotary blade on three sides and a scallop rotary blade on the fourth side. Use your 1/2" Round the Bend corner rounder on the opposite two corners of the scallop edge. Adhere paper down to the center of your 12" x 12" background cardstock.
2. Cut a white piece of cardstock to 4" x 6-1/16". Outline with thin black pen. Adhere this piece to the middle right side of your Sparkle-Pear Alicous paper. Add title up the right hand side of your white cardstock using Cardstock Alphabet and Number Stickers. Add journaling towards the bottom, to the left of your title.
3. Print out four wallet size photos, three horizontal and one vertical. I chose to print with a white border but you can mat your photo on white cardstock as an alternative. Adhere photos to page as shown in example.
4. Cut a 11" x 1/2" strip of paper from Razzberry Swirl paper. Use your 1/2" Round the Bend corner rounder to round the bottom two corners. Glue down underneath white block and photos.
5. Add descriptive stickers above the journaling using the Cardstock Element Stickers.
6. Punch one 2" circle and one 1-1/2" circle out of blue cardstock using your Extra Large and Large Round n' Round Circle Squeeze Punches. Adhere the extra large circle above your descriptive words on your white cardstock block. Tuck the large circle underneath the first photo on your page as shown in the example.
7. Finish off your layout by using flowers from the Cardstock Element Stickers and the Cardstock Thought Starter Stickers. Add a large flower to the extra large blue circle, a smaller flower on the large blue circle (overlapping your photo a bit) and one more flower underneath the title.