Just Give It Time
Click image to enlarge
Designer: Susan Weinroth
Use this sketch to quickly scrap two 3.5 x 5 inch photos. Cloud 9 Raindots provide “continuity” between the two photos, and the Extra Large and Large Round 'n Round Squeeze Punch is used to create a custom embellishment on the page!
- Required supplies:
- Round n' Round - Extra Large
- Round 'n Round - Large
- Portable Rotary Trimmer
- 1/2” Round the Bend Corner Squeeze Punch
- Cloud 9 Design : 12-70606 Baby Boy Dots
- Cloud 9 Design : 12-70608 Baby Boy Stripe
- Cloud 9 Design : 12-70638 Baby Boy Epoxy Brads
- Cloud 9 Design : 12-01545 Sky Rain Dots
- Cloud 9 Design : 12-01508 Alphas in Blue Chipboard Alphabet
- tan and light blue cardstock
Use 12x12 sheet of light blue cardstock as base of page.
Trim 10x10 piece of Dots paper, corner round top 2 corners with “Round the Bend” squeeze punch, and adhere to center of page.
Trim 10x1 strip of Stripes paper and adhere to bottom of dots.
Adhere two 3.5x5 photos next to each other at bottom of Dots paper, allowing as much of Stripes to stick out as you’d like.
Embellish photos with 3 sky rain dots as shown.
Print or handwrite journaling onto 10x1 strip of tan cardstock. Adhere over photos.
Adhere title partially printed onto tan cardstock, and partially spelled out in chipboard alphas over photos, aligned to the right side of the edge of the Dots paper.
Punch XL tan Round N Round circle, Punch L light blue Round N Round circle, layer and adhere to upper left corner of Dots paper.
Attach epoxy brad to center of circles.