Click image to enlarge
Designer: Janna Wilson
I love to make a statement with bold elements! The gigantic heart in this sketch is definitely a statement-maker for this Valentine’s Day layout. Play with other BIG, bold elements such as big circles, flowers and other simple shapes!
1. Trace a large heart on wordy patterned paper and cut out; set aside.
2. Cut three coordinating patterned strips for the background sized as follows: 2 ½” x 12”, 5 ½” x 12” and 4 ½” x 12 (the sizes are in ascending order).
3. Adhere strips to a background piece of cardstock; add a ¾” blue border punched with Lacy Days of Summer Border Punch to the top of the lower strip.
4. Add the stitched clear sticker to the top of the middle piece and clear hearts sticker to top of page. Adhere large heart to page. Stitch around heart with machine (optional).
5. Adhere photos to heart (printed with a white border or matted with white cardstock) and add glitter sticker overlapping farthest right photo.
6. Emboss solid papers with Texture Plates using the Detail Stylus and punch heart shapes with Squeeze Punches. Use each heart as a label for each photo.
7. Add decorative transparency to lower right of page (overlap photo) and add title sticker to transparency.
Fiskars Brands: 12-98937897 12” Portable Trimmer
Fiskars Brands: 12-74197097 XL Squeeze Punch –That’s Amore
Fiskars Brands: 01-003776 XL Squeeze Punch –Seal of Approval
Fiskars Brands: 56557097 Texture Plates Assortment 1 (dots & hearts)
Fiskars Brands: 56067097 Embossing Stylus Detail
Fiskars Brands: 01-001046 Lacy Days of Summer Border Punch
Cloud 9 Designs: St Valentine collection papers, Sparkle stickers, Chipboard stickers, Clear Sparkle stickers (stitches), Transparency pad, 3-D Stickers,