Click image to enlarge
Designer: Valerie Salmon
Instructions (Print version)
1. Use a recycled CD as the ornament base.
2. Cut 1 circle using the green cardstock to cover one side of the CD. Adhere.
3. Attach the photo to the right side of the circle. Trim off excess to maintain the circle shape.
4. Stamp the word “believe” in a row with green ink on white cardstock. Trim a strip & adhere above the photo.
5. Add a small strip of striped patterned paper above the word strip. Always trim any excess papers to keep the circle shape of the ornament.
6. Place a narrow strip of red patterned paper to the left of the photo.
7. Punch about 6 gingerbread man shapes using light brown cardstock. Arrange & adhere them to the green part of the ornament, to create a repeating pattern. Again, trim off excess. Add tiny epoxy circles to the gingerbread men.
8. Punch 1 tree using green cardstock. Adhere in place using a foam adhesive. Add tiny epoxy circles.
93807097 Fiskars Circle Cutter
Li’l Davis Designs: Tis the Season papers